Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Readingt

I haven't been "musing" too much lately. I have been doing a lot of reading. I received a Nook book for Christmas 2010 from my husband and haven't really put it down. I have been reading books by the following authors: Albert Simon - Sue Grafton. I have also been downloading free books from Harlequin.

One book I was disappointed in was "Don't Blink" by James Patterson. In reading reviews after buying the book I realized he co-authored the book. I had also downloaded a free preview which turned out to be about 1/3 rd of the book therefore making the purchase price of $14.99 rather high.

Well I guess I should get back and start working on my book a little more. Writing is not easy especially if you don't have anyone to bounce ideas off.

No comments:

Post a Comment