Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Facebook

I have been a member of Facebook for approximately 1 year. Facebook is probably very "exciting" for up to 30 years of age after that I think it becomes "boring".
I base this thought on several friends/family members I have communicated with (by email or phone). Like me they gradually just don't bother to log in to Facebook.

Emails are private; if anything to do with the computer can really be private. I have thought about unfriending all of my "friends" on Facebook to see if anyone would start to communicate with me personally via email at least. I know certain members of my family would use email as they have continued to do rather than connect through Facebook. Others I feel would not communicate directly but continue to post all of their "thoughts and escapades" on Facebook.

All I have to say is "God, bless them" and hope that nothing they have put into "cyberspace" comes back to bite them in the bum.

Ta ta till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment