Friday, November 4, 2011

Lovely Day

I know this sounds strange but today in Los Angeles is, to me, a lovely day. 7am this morning is was raining and the temperature was about 55 degrees. When I left the house at 8:30am to run errands and get my morning Starbucks the rain had stopped however it was quite cold and breezy. Home again at 11am, still dry until 12pm just as my groceries were being delivered it started to rain and continued until 2am. It has stayed dry but cold, 63 degrees at 3:30pm. I much prefer this type of day as my energy level is higher. The hot days of "summer" make me very lazy.

The only draw back to the rain is my dog Monte prefers not to venture out to do "his business", however he does in his trench coat and we pretend he is Sherlock Bones when he investigates every bush and plant; "hot on the trail my dear Watson".

As most animal lovers know, especially those without children, treat their dogs/cats as their "children".

Well, I will now wait for some more rain to arrive, should be tomorrow night according to the weather man.

No comments:

Post a Comment