Wednesday, August 8, 2012

HOW TIME FLIES


Well, 2 + months have gone by since I last put fingers to keyboard to put my thoughts into published copy.

I have not been idle: I have now 2 stories on Amazon.com - soon both will be on Kindle and Nook.

I have located a cousin of my husband's on his biological mother's side of the family.  The cousin gave me some information and I located 5 biological siblings of my husbands': 2 brothers, unfortunately both deceased - one in 2003 and the other just this year, 2012.  Still working on the 3 sisters, this is a little harder as woman change their last names through marriage, sometimes more than once. It is back to the drawing board to locate children of the 2 brothers.  Hopefully I can find them with the help of our newly found cousin.

I am working on another story and have another one in the research and gathering information stage.

Well dog days of summer are upon us. Time to be lazy and keep cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment