Monday, March 4, 2013

Finally, I am back; what with the scorching summer sun raining down on me from August thru October (2012) and computer problems I have had a very lazy 6 months in the area of computing.

I still needed to walk my dog, Monte every day; even in the 95 degree plus weather.

January 11th 2013 saw the arrival of one of my nieces and her husband from the UK.  They visited with us for 9 days, not really long enough to catch up on 18 years however we had been emailing and telephoning over the years.  We were about in the "middle" of their epic holiday which started out with 2 months in Florida, 9 days Los Angeles, 6 weeks touring New Zealand in a motorhome then to the land of OZ for 6 days to visit more relatives before heading for Singapore for 3 days, then home, makes me exhausted just thinking about all of it.

Now my computer: it finally died in February 2013 after all it was a "hand me down" and 11 years old.  I am now working with my new computer which of course came loaded with Windows 8 operating system.  This system is quite a shock as it is a lot different to the other Windows operating systems but I am happy to say I have figured out how to use the "quick" keys to navigate to where I want to go.  I have been able to set up my own personal Desktop plus screen saver, at my age I feel this is quite an accomplishment.

I am starting the researching and writing of my third story.  I have no excuse now that I have a new computer.  My first two stories are published with Amazon - paperback/Kindle also Barnes and Noble on Nook.

www.amazon/com/author/tonibyrnes

I will talk to you soon dear Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment