Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lazybones

I sometimes think I might be getting lazy. I sit with my Nook and read. Currently I am reading a book called Lazybones a murder mystery taking place in the UK. Very good so far, I am about a quarter of the way through.

Just had two lovely days to myself, the boys were in Palm Springs on business.

Day 1: I decided after vacuuming upstairs and downstairs to shampoo the carpet downstairs. While that was drying I dusted the bedroom and office then cleaned the bathroom. I had lunch then cleaned the downstairs bathroom, kitchen, living room and washed my floors. I finally sat down about 4:30pm, got up 1/2 hour later and I hurt, apart from having a little arthritis in my shoulders I had also added the muscle pain from all of the cleaning. I always say I am going to take the two full days to clean when the boys are away but I never do; once I get going I can never stop.

Day 2. Cleaned my oven; fortunately I have a self cleaning oven however it does make it hot as it takes 4hrs 20mins. I open up the windows and front door and thankfully the rain held off long enough, the temperature was only 60F. I did my ironing, then some reading and actually watched a good movie on TV.

Well the boys are back - mid afternoon I will take my buddy, Monte for a walk which he will enjoy.

I still have some resting up to do - poor aching muscles and back!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment