Saturday, February 1, 2014

AT LONG LAST!!

At long last; I must have really been having fun, as the last 10 months have literally flown by. 

I finished and published my third story "The British Import," available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle also available on B & N Nook.  I was somewhat delayed in publishing as I had a minor medical set back but all is well now.

I am busy working on two projects at the moments:
  • The story of my eldest nephew migrating from England to Australia in the 1950's with his parents and brothers.  We are collaborating via email.  Life at that time in Australia was not easy as in essence they were one of the many "families" needed to populate and build Australia after World War II. 
  • My sister-in-law has collected some short stories from her friends; the stories are "telling tales" about their husbands.  I am working to publish them all in one book.  This again is being done by email with my sister-in-law who in turn is relaying everything to the story tellers.  A long process.
These projects are keeping me busy and my mind active.  The first one I am doing a lot of research on Australia which is very interesting.

My buddy Monte is doing well.  We just got back from our afternoon walk and ran into several friends both human and canine which always makes the walk more enjoyable.  The weather is (hopefully) settling down into winter temperatures and it has been forecast that we are going to get a little, very badly needed rain over the next 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment