Thursday, March 20, 2014

I'm back!!


Well here we are first day of spring; lovely weather for a change, hopefully some of the wet stuff coming our way in a few days, not much but every little bit helps.

I have been so busy researching and writing my nephews story about his life in Australia. I have also been busy trying to put together a compilation of short stories my sister-in-law has collected from her friends and now wants me to publish.

I am continuously looking for new ideas for stories; I must realize that having too many things on the back burner could turn into a "disaster", such as nothing getting done!!!!

I am still walking my dog, Monte around the neighborhood.  I like the walk as I get to met some nice people to have a short chit chat with then go on my/our merry way.  I talk to Corey, the dog walker and a couple of his charges.  Then we have Spot and his owner.  We see Bowie occasionally with his owner, Jennifer.  Monte usually will sniff at the dogs then just lays down on the grass while I do some chin-wagging.

Jumping to a completely different thought: I have been thinking a lot this past week about Stephen King's story "The Langoliers".  I feel bad for the families of the 239 souls on the missing plan.

Toodles

1 comment: