Friday, April 29, 2011

THE WEDDING

Well the big day has come and gone. I was anxious to see the brides gown,head dress and veil. A couple of months ago my husband and I had dinner with another couple and while the two husbands were talking business another friend showed up and the subject of THE WEDDING came into the conversation. As I am from the UK I was asked my opinion about everything "wedding". The only comment I had was I hoped the wedding dress,head dress and veil would not be in the same "mode" as Diana's. I thought her dress made her look very "frumpy" and did nothing to "show off" her beauty. I described what I thought would look good on Catherine - which was basically what she wore; something very simple and elegant. Catherine looked very comfortable in what she was wearing. Of course Catherine is 10 years older than Diana was when she got married so that could also have a lot to do with the comfort level.

I would also like to add my thoughts and prayers to the people in the States that have been so devastated by the Tornadoes, god bless and keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment